Loading... Please wait...
Our new website is now live! Check it out at www.nutricraft.co.uk. The old Nukraft site still works as normal but will be discontinued in the not-to-distant future. Thanks for your support over the years and we hope you like our new look!

Stevia Extract Powder (90% Steviosides)

Hover over image to zoom

  • Image 1
  • Image 2
Calculated at checkout

 Product Description

Note: The 20kg box option is a single box of Stevia extract. It does not come in individual 1kg packets. 25g, 50g and 100g packs are intended as samples and use black and white labels. 250g, 500g and 1kg backs have colour labels as in the photo.

Our Stevia extract powder is shipped in a heat sealed foil pack which is also resealable. This extract has been standardised to contain 90% steviosides, the sweet tasting components of the stevia plant. The remaining 10% is plant matter left over from the extraction process.

We currently stock this item in the following size: 25g, 50g, 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg. Wholesale is available, please ask.

Stevia is used as an alternative to sugar. It has a sweet taste but virtually no calories so great for diabetics or people watching their calorie intake. This extract is super strong and only the tiniest bit is required.


As with all foods and supplements, it is essential that you do your own research to decide if this product right for you. It should be used as part of a healthy, balanced diet and should not be used as a substitute for regular exercise. While we believe that these products can be beneficial in many ways they should not be taken instead of conventional medicine. Consult your doctor first if you suffer from any health problems or are pregnant or breastfeeding.  May contain traces of nuts.


 Find Similar Products by Category

 Product Reviews

This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!

You Recently Viewed...


Latest from our Blog


Follow us on

Payment Options

Payment Options, WorlPay: VISA, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB. Paypal and Bank Transfer also accepted

Copyright 2020 Nukraft Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Sitemap |

Click the button below to add the Stevia Extract Powder (90% Steviosides) to your wish list.